Barcelona superstar Philippe Coutinho believes Chelsea will pose a major threat to his new side in the Champions League.
The Premier League champions will take on the Catalan club in the last 16 with the first leg taking place next Tuesday at Stamford Bridge.
And Coutinho is well aware of the dangers Chelsea pose after meeting them on several occasions as a Liverpool player.
The Brazilian left the Reds for Barca last month in a deal worth £142m.
“Chelsea? They defend very well,” Coutinho said.
“They have top quality players up front, and are very strong on the counter attack.
“It’ll be a great game and we’ll need to concentrate from the very start.”
Alvaro Morata admits he should not have tried to play through the pain for Chelsea.
“Chelsea is a big club, a club that has given me the opportunity to play as a starter, to grow even more,” the striker told Movistar.
“It’s a team where I’m very happy, where I started well until I had some physical problems.
“I made a mistake in that respect as I played with pain [earlier this season].
“I went through a poor spell where I missed important goals but I wasn’t well physically and mentally.
“I have to grit my teeth and do all that I can to return. We have the Champions League tie [against Barcelona].”
Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas has no interest in joining Manchester United or Chelsea, according to reports in Spain.
The Spanish giants are keen to replace the Costa Rica international at the Bernabeu this summer.
Real president Florentino Perez is eyeing moves for David De Gea or Thibaut Courtois.
However, according to Spanish outlet Don Balon, Navas may stop Real from landing one of their top targets
They reckon Perez is hoping to use Navas in a player-plus-cash deal to land either De Gea or Courtois at the end of the season.
However, the Real goalkeeper has no interest in joining United or Chelsea this summer, forcing Perez to look at alternative transfer plans.