Chelsea star Eden Hazard sends transfer message to Marina Granovskaia and Roman Abramovich

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has revealed what it will take for him to sign a new deal.

The 27-year-old has just over two years remaining on his current deal at Stamford Bridge and that has sparked speculation that he could be set for a big-money switch in the summer with Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain also said to be monitoring his situation closely.

Following comments from his father, Thierry, late last year claiming the attacking midfielder had rejected a contract offer from the Blues coupled with failure to qualify for the Champions League next season, some supporters are fearing a summer exit.

However, Hazard insists he is happy at Stamford Bridge.

“Like I say many times before, I think it is not my last game,” Hazard told the Independent. “It’s the last game of the season, that’s it. After the World Cup then we will be ready for the next season. But for me in my mind, I’m here, I have one week to play now. Saturday is a massive game, I just want to win for me and them also.”

Although, the Belgian international has said that he’s waiting to see what players arrive at the club in the summer before making a firm decision on his future.

“That’s why I’m taking my time,” Hazard added. “It’s something big, so, yeah… I need to think of a lot of things. But, you know, one thing for sure is I’m happy here.

“I’m waiting for new players next season. We’ll see. I want good players, because I want to win next season the Premier League. Yeah, a lot of things, then we will see.”

Whilst Hazard will be keen to see top players arrive in west London, he might not be happy with the potential departure of Willian as it has been reported that the Brazil international’s representatives have held talks with Manchester United over a summer move.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.