Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has always been known for making witty, clever and at times fiery comments over the years.
This week he suggested Rafa Benitez’s wife to take care of her husband’s diet after she claimed that Benitez was always “cleaning up messes left after Mourinho’s departure from clubs.” He also reminded everyone that Benitez had “destroyed” the team in six months after they won the treble with Mourinho. Let us take a look at Jose’s top ten quotes over the last 10 years.
10. “The way they are, tomorrow we will probably read I am to blame for the volcano. Maybe I have a friend in the volcano, and I am responsible for that.”
9. “I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea.”
8. “Ricardo Carvalho seems to have problems understanding things, maybe he should have an IQ test, or go to a mental hospital or something.”
7. “Why drive Aston Martin all the time, when I have Ferrari and Porsche as well? That would just be stupid.”
6. “You can’t win the treble every season. But I’ve done it twice and I think twice is quite a lot.”
5. “I understand why he (Alex Ferguson) is a bit emotional. He has some of the top players in the world and they should be doing a lot better than that. You would be sad if your team gets as clearly dominated by opponents who have been built on 10% of the budget.”
4. “If I wanted to have an easy job I would have stayed at Porto. Beautiful blue chair, the UEFA Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me.”
3. “If Roman Abramovich helped me out in training we would be at the bottom of the league and if I had to work in his world of big business, we would be bankrupt!”
2. “You support the club and you’re waiting, waiting, waiting for so many years without a Premier League title, so that’s very boring. But maybe they aren’t singing to us.”
1. “Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.”
Well, we all know that these aren’t going to be the last time he takes someone to the washers, and you need to understand, that Jose Mourinho isn’t the right man to anger, because he happens to be the Special One.
So hold your peace next time, Mrs. Benitez!!
If you want to write articles & share your views with your fellow Blues, contact us at – email@example.com
Edited By: Harshal Ahire
Now you can get all the latest Chelsea news and updates through our Android app. Download it now! Features: Chelsea News and Updates, Real time Chat with fellow Chelsea Fans, Fixtures in Local Time, Live Score Updates and many more features. Click here to download the app.