Chelsea will look to extend their unbeaten league form this weekend as they host Gary Monk’s Swansea City in the fourth Premier League game week at Stamford Bridge after the international break.
Diego Costa and Eden Hazard withdrew from international action in a week and while they are considered doubtful but both are expected to be fit enough to start on Saturday.
Loic Remy have joined with the squad already after coming from his international duty where he scored for France and could be the start from the bench.
Jose Mourinho is expected to line up an unchanged side from their last outing against Everton, with Willian and schurrle perhaps the strongest competition for a place.
Gary Monk is expected to line up an unchanged side which are in the form and unbeaten so far in the league.
New signing Federico Fernandez awaits his debut for the club, but the partnership of Williams and Amat has been a solid one so far at the back.
– Chelsea have won their last three matches against Swansea in
– Chelsea are undefeated in 28 of their last 29 home matches
in the Premier League.
– Swansea have won 6 of their last seven matches in the Premier League.
– Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 8 of their last nine home matches in the Premier League.
– Chelsea have scored at least two goals in their last four matches in the Premier League.
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2014 at 3:00 pm (BST), 7:30 pm (IST).
Venue: Stamford bridge
Referee: Kevin Friend
Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilcueta;
Oscar; Willian, Hazard;
Rangel, Amat, Williams, Taylor;
Dyer, Sigurdsson, Routledge;
Score Prediction: Chelsea 2-0 Swansea
What about yours prediction? Share with us in the comment section below.